Watch Out For Bad Online Sellers And Websites!
Most of us have been using the internet for a long time now. This much is true. However, ask anyone who has been using the internet for ten, fifteen, or even twenty years, and they will tell you something very interesting.
They will tell you that even the most savvy web user can sometimes become a victim of a bad online seller or a terrible website. We’re not talking about a major retailer screwing up your order. What we are talking about are websites that are designed for no other purpose but to completely rip you off. This is also true for sellers.
While these facts are not mean to dissuade you from online shopping, you do want to keep in mind that you still have to be fiercely cautious in how you use the internet, and certainly in terms of how you buy goods and services. Even someone who has been using the internet for years and years can get sucked into a website that at best, is going to be a huge waste of time.
At worst, these websites can take your personal information or financial data, and they can wreck some serious havoc with your life.
Bad Website Red Flags
What kind of red flags should you be on the lookout for? There are a few to keep in mind. The main point to take away from all of these red flags is the fact that no matter who you are, you want to be careful. As mentioned before, a website or seller that wastes a little bit of your time and money is bad enough. There are unfortunately also websites and sellers that are out to take you for everything you have.
Obviously, you want to avoid both ends of the spectrum. To that end, there are a few things you’re going to want to watch out for:
- • Websites or sellers you did not solicit. If you get an email from either of these entities, and they’re trying to sell you something, exercise extreme caution. Chances are, if you didn’t ask for it, then you probably don’t need it.
- • Websites or sellers offering something that is just too good to be true. If you are indeed in the market for a particular product or service, and something comes along that sounds like it is just too good to be true, then you can almost guarantee that it is. Avoid!
- • Websites or sellers that you have simply never heard of. Common sense tells you that if you have never heard of a seller or website, then you’re probably going to do some research on whether or not they are legitimate. If you can’t find much in the way of information, then it is probably in your best interests to stay far away.
- • Websites or sellers that ask for money up front. There are very, very, very few financial transactions that demand you pay up ahead of time. Anyone who demands this is probably looking to rip you off.
Protecting yourself is not impossible, but it does require diligence.
- 004915777101033 02072997351
- 00260973872170 001754049808
- 01246699746 07775913538
- 00441513321387 01273358085
- 02886523320 02921202254
- 02001734505 07890987900
- 02038689720 07452006199
- 07405123348 01282678626
- 01908208400 02001615551
- 01512535458 02030510985
- 02035335151 07935517379
- 01183140017 00442037691740
The TOP 20 of this month.
- 08446820844 - Other
- 01661678013 - Marketing call
- 0016094544518 - Unknown
- 02072294466 - Other
- 02033333000 - Other
- 07713633729 - Other
- 0335565520 - Collection agency
- 02071934542 - Marketing call
- 07710752589 - Harassment calls
- 02030055104 - Other
- 2x Serious
- 2x Other
The call can be answered without any problem!